- Word of God – dwell richly in the word. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. The word of God is the Logos of God or the logic of God and so in order to get His logic we need to eat the Bible. Let the word of God dwell in you richly in all wisdom.
- Love and trust are the two sides of a coin. You can never trust someone you don’t love. Love builds trust. When faith grows, love grows. To love the person you have to know him. Human solution is lack of faith in God. Because of lawlessness the love many will grow cold. The measure of faith will continue to be love.
- Repentance – one of the thing that breaks our faith is sin. When we sin, we don’t have enough humility to say I am sorry. So we just need to say sorry and not justify why we did what we did. When we try to give excuses for our sins, we lose the logic and the value of God. And the result is loss of faith.
- Learning from the life of Saints, Martyrs and missionaries. Faith is contagious when we live with people with great faith. We need to see the lives of Saints to be encouraged and get their Spirit like Elisha got the double spirit of Elijah.
- Life of fellowship that sometimes ones weakness could be the strength of the other. We need to take from the strength of people in Christ around us.
6. Eucharist – the bread of life that definitely strengthen our faith. Regular communion preceded by the Sacrament of confession.